We are looking for a Part-Time Social Media Manager to join our team! We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist that has experience and/or knowledge of both nonprofit and for-profit sectors. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with our two organizations - the nonprofit organization called Tribe All Good (TAG) and the profitable U.S. Essential Services LLC.
--You will determine how your income grows. As your campaigns grow in complexity and generate great results, your income will increase as the organizations gain more revenue/funding.--
In this highly visible role, a successful hire will “own” social media and will be directly accountable for results. The first order of business is to assess our current social media marketing processes and strategies. Along with the organizations' stakeholders, the SMMM will create and implement the social media strategy framework that will be applied to each client engagement. This position is far from boring!
As the Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc)
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each organization; directly aligned with the organizations’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and create overall engagement with our LinkedIn Company Pages.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 5-25 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting at least three (3) Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it and other social media tools.
- Writing articles about B2B Social Media Marketing
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
A few reasons why you’d want to work with us and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit.
- You like working from home… even in your pajamas at times.
- You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- You like writing and are good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You have strong marketing foundational knowledge.
- You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You like having a variety of challenges and touch on all facets of marketing.
- It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can imagine.
- There are no work politics or BS to sift through. Our focus is solely on client success.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification. You are almost a perfectionist.
- You understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to clients.
- You are even tempered, understand how to deal with clients, and have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
- You love interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Preferred: Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism
- Helpful: Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- VERY Helpful: 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
- REQUIRED: 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- REQUIRED: Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- REQUIRED: Impeccable attention to detail.
- REQUIRED: Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- REQUIRED: Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
US ESSENTIAL SERVICES LLC
Saint Louis, MO