US Drug Test Centers is a nationwide drug testing company with the Corporate Headquarters located in Las Vegas, Nevada . We have experienced exponential growth and currently have accounts in all 50 states – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, a generous benefits package including health, vision, and dental, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with high energy and outstanding customer service skills to join our team as Random Management Program Coordinator.
The Random Management Program Coordinator is responsible for managing/overseeing all US Drug Test Centers random pools and consortium's and is also responsible for ensuring all pools are in compliance with specific DOT regulations based on testing requirements for that modality.
• Manage all Non-DOT and DOT Random Pools and Consortiums to include pool creation, uploading random lists updates, ensuring that all selections are generated based on the frequency of the pool/consortium, assist customers with DOT audits by providing MIS reports and other data as requested by the DOT auditor.
• Communicate with all random program customers to ensure they have received their selection notice and understand the process.
• Ensure that DOT Consortium customers have a DOT Customer Agreement on file.
• Locate collection facilities for testing and process protocols as necessary.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Department of Transportation regulations 49 CFR Part 40 and other regulations specific to the DOT modality.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding random selections, random information, order statuses, and product information requests.
• Generate Monthly, Quarterly reports to track and ensure that all random testing has been completed.
• Send notices to customers monthly, quarterly to request updated random rosters.
• Answer questions, explain products and services, close sales, complete orders-process credit cards, resolve issues and manage conversations.
• Customer Service, responding to ALL customer inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly, helpful and accurate manner.
• Provide training to customers/resellers in regard to managing their random programs.
• Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day.
• Communication proficiency - Strong listening skills.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry.
• Results driven.
• Ability to work independently and have the ability to identify more effective methods of handling a process or solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Ethical Conduct
• Team player – work effectively with others
• Minimum 2 years college (Preferred) Business Administration or relevant field
• Experience in the drug testing industry a plus but not required.
• Two years office administrative experience
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements:
• Casual, drama free work environment
• This position has restrictions as to PTO time during peak random times.
• This position operates in a professional office environment
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Expected Hours of Work:
• Full Time: Monday- Friday (8 hour shift between the hours of 5:00am-4:00pm)
Generous salary and benefits with endless opportunity for growth within the company.
Serious applicants only: We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities.