**First and Second shifts available**
Sterile compounding operators strive to provide quality, custom medications to our patients while adhering to company defined standard operating procedures that are based on current industry standards.
- Use specialty compounding equipment to weigh, and record chemicals included in a formula and then combine those chemicals into the appropriate dosage and form.
- Perform any assigned tasks for the compounding prep lab, glassware prep lab and the cleanroom suites.
- Staging needed supplies from the warehouse to cleanroom in manner that reduces microbial growth.
- Calibration and proper documentation of compounding equipment.
- Properly document events as they pertain to product batch records.
- Operate within confined/ISO classified areas.
- Report all deviations from standard operating procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines for preparation of compounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform all job duties in a manner that reflects maintaining product integrity and quality.
- Maintaining sterile lab operator requirements within the respective time frames.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to work weekends or evenings
- Must be able to work in a Sterile environment, including passing medial fill and gowning qualifications within a reasonable time post-training
- Obtain and maintain a Pharmacy Technician License with the Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy
- Knowledge of applicable state laws, regulations, practices and limitations as related to pharmacy technicians
- Knowledge of cGMP guidance and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- Capable of working with small delicate equipment.
- Knowledge of basic principles, theory, laws, regulations and practices with respect to compounding.
- Experience in entering data into databases.
- Basic level PC/tablet skills experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
**First and Second shifts available**Employment Type: FULL_TIME