Are you ready to turn your work experience into some extra earnings with an industry leading, nationwide company? Join our team at United States Transport in Bethlehem! For many years we have provided top rated service and have become leader in the public refrigerated warehousing business. We have 39 facilities across the United States and continue to grow and expand. We are looking for Class A CDL Driver whom is dependable and safety oriented. Drivers will run shuttles and deliver our customer's products throughout the region.
One part-time position exist with mostly day time schedules. Part-time schedules may have varied starting times including early morning with possible weekend hours as needed. All pick-ups and deliveries are day runs where you will return the same day. Good driving skills with a clean driving record is a must. Good communication skills are also important in dealing with our customers. Although a large national corporation you will be a representative of a tight-knit positive family feel of a smaller company.
- Safely operate tractor/trailer/reefer equipment (53' trailer)
- Perform daily pre-trip safety inspections on equipment
- Hook/unhook trailer to/from tractor
- Demonstrate internal and external customer service
- Work in adverse weather conditions
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain electronic logs
- 3 Years of Demonstrated CDL Class A Driving Experience
- Current CDL Class A License
- Safe Driving Record
- Solid Understanding of DOT Regulations
- Good Organizational Skills
- Be At Least 21 Years of Age
Job ID: 2020-1783
Street: 15 Emery Street