Job Title: PHENIX eWM Support Specialist
Who We Are: USCS is driven to advance, innovate and serve companies seeking the best service, facilities, and logistics in the cold chain. We are employee focused, an equal employment opportunity employer and would love to have you join our team.
The Job Details: The PHENIX eWM Support Specialist is responsible for helpdesk issue resolution and troubleshooting of our new enterprise warehouse management (PHENIX eWM) business application. The Support Specialist assists the warehouse personnel by responding to helpdesk tickets and providing guidance through training methods or by updating production data for emergency production issues. This position involves steady communication between warehouse operations and our development team. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical support and excellent customer service
- Investigate issues (using system logs, database querying, etc.)
- Perform advanced SQL queries (select and update statements)
- Identify and troubleshoot warehouse issues remotely
- Communicates critical issues to Team Lead as they are uncovered in daily operations
The Job Specifics:
- Location, Department and Work Hours: Camden, NJ, IT
- Reports To: Phenix Product Owner, QA/Support
- Travel Amount: None (some possible for initial training)
- Job Type, EEO, and Job Code: Full-Time, First Shift
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of computer fundamentals, data structures, algorithms
- Excellent SQL (stored procedures, queries, joins, tables)
- Understand Linux commands and file searching
- Experience with basic scripting in XML, Java, HTML languages
- Experience in warehousing is a plus
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Other Abilities You Will Need to Have: The physical demands described below are representative of those required of an individual performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Good arithmetic, reading, and typing skills
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to see, speak and hear
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- May require physical effort associated with using the computer to access information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities.
- Understand and follow verbal instruction, written instruction and company policies.
- A starter that can work independently and coordinate with others
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Ability to manage stress and productivity guidelines
- Always maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications.
- Participate in staff and/or customer meetings if required.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
- Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Follow posted security procedures at all times while in the building.
- Participate in Safety and Educational Training.
What's In It For You:
A great company with great people. Full-time employees not under contract are offered: 401K and Educational Assistance after 1 year; If elected, Blue Cross Blue Shield after 30 days of service; Company Life Insurance; and a bunch of other great perks.
Things We Need To Mention:
- The above job description may not include all tasks necessary to complete the job.
- Job functions may vary based on area of operation. The job description is a listing of the most common tasks the associate will be required to perform in that job area.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Job ID: 2020-1826
Street: 2 Aquarium Drive