US Business Services is searching for a Human Resources Intern to join our dynamic, driven and results-oriented team. US Business Services is a leader in the consulting industry and has a proven track record in selecting top candidates for executive, sales, management, customer service, and marketing roles.
Job Description for a Human Resources Intern:
· Human Resource Intern requires above average listening/communications skills and a dedicated effort to spend over 80% of your work day on the telephone
· Work with hiring managers to understand job specifics.
· Source and pre-screen resumes gathered through various mediums
· Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
· Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses.
· Arrange management interviews by coordinating hiring managers’ schedule.
· Management and sales professionals usually have adaptable skills for this position.
Requirements for a Human Resources Intern:
· Must be a recent college graduate or currently enrolled as a student at a university.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office functions
· Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
· Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
· Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for responsibilities
· Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases or similar software (preferred)
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager