Our company is seeking an Enhanced Customer Service Representative to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the telecom industry. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
· Perform Sales functions for existing Combined customers' as well as prospects. Agent may need to review benefits of customers existing coverage and to answer any service and claims questions customers may have.
· Perform Sales function and product needs analysis for marketing campaign.
· Provide an annual review of existing products as well as needs analysis for existing customers in areas with no field agent presence.
· Follow up calls to customers and prospects within areas that maintain field agent presence to validate contact and perform sales function if needed.
· Provide information, and or problem solving techniques for customers' existing products.
· Good communication and Interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, talking with customers
· Effective listening skills
· Problem solving
· Business sense
· Professional demeanor
· Outgoing and engaging conversation skills
· High School or equivalent required
· Multiple Language skill a plus
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, columbia, baltimore, takoma park, silver spring, rosedale, odenton,full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager