US Business Services has immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative for our client located in Columbia, MD.
The position of Customer Service Representative entails being the primary customer support for our energy brokers. Success in this position requires that the Customer Service Representative is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, and provide proper documentation to our clients within our systems.
The Customer Service Representative position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and presentation skills. The ideal Customer Service Representative will be a highly self- motivated and must maintain a competitive drive and thrive to succeed.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative :
• The Customer Service Representative will partner with energy brokers to inform clients of energy solutions and exceed all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
• Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining the relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the Customer Service Representative .
• Responsiveness: The Customer Service Representative will provide responsive consultations and presentations to business clients daily to cover energy savings.
Things we expect from our Customer Service Representatives:
• High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
• Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, management, purchasing, part time, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service, Silver spring, Takoma park, college park, townson, Gaithersburg, Columbia, Baltimore, Alexandria, Annapolis, washignton dc, forest heights, rosedale, parole, hanover, gwynn oak, columbia, washington dc, odenton, rosedale, forest heights, randallstown, silver spring,takoma park,gwynn oak,pikesville,berwyn heights,stevensville, alexandria, Baltimore..