IT Field Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With headquarters in Lakewood, Colorado, and colleagues from Milan to Brazil this is truly a global team of innovators passionate about helping others realize their entrepreneurial dreams. We are a fast-paced bunch and openly collaborate across all departments. We take pride in doing our best work together and mostly we love celebrating our successes as a team.
As an established market leader in the Design, Print, and Shipping space we empower our network of owners to build upon AlphaGraphics' and PostNet's demonstrated recipe for success and continuously push the creative boundaries for our end customers.
As our plans and goals continue to grow, so too does our corporate family! We are eagerly looking for an IT Field Coordinator to join our technology team in Lakewood, Colorado.
Reporting directly to our VP of Technology, the IT Field Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing the plans for software rollouts throughout the networks. This role calls for an IT professional who can wear multiple hats and someone who loves navigating never-ending variety of challenges.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- Change Management
- Data Migration
- On site execution of the plan working with our centers to
- turn on new software,
- train staff for on-site day one
- validate migrated data
- answer questions
- coordination of issue resolution with HQ staff/development
- Laugh daily
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- BA/BS degree
- Project management/coordination experience.
- Previous experience in a franchise company a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple on-going priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- An unwavering attention to detail, paired with excellent partnership management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively work remotely and still provide optimal level of service to the business.
- Positive can-do attitude; flexibility, adaptability, and business acumen
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- An experienced partner: comfortable building meaningful relationships with team members and business partners across departments and at all levels
- A clear communicator: possessing the ability to communicate to all levels and functions both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
- Hybrid/Remote work environment 3 days in office 2 days remote
- Hard work, collaboration, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, driven, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and value contributions from each team member
- A commitment to professional development and support of your individual growth
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization
- Annual base salary in the $50-60K range based on experience
- Team and individual performance-based bonus up to 20% of your annual salary.
- Highly competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) Match, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance, and a completely free Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible start times and ½ day Fridays during the Summer and Winter months!
U.S. Business Holdings, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
US Business Holdings, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at US Business Holdings, Inc.