Outside Sales Representative - Wixom
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships.
Sales territory: Wixom, MI area. This is a remote position.
We are hiring for our 4th Business Consultant for the area! Since September of 2021, the U.S. AutoForce team has been servicing the Michigan territory from the 125,000 square foot warehouse located in Wixom, MI!
This position is for U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc. U.S. AutoForce is a leading distributor and marketer of top-tier brands for tires, parts, and lubricants in the vehicle aftermarket. Our customers are independent and chain tire and vehicle care providers in the passenger, recreational, agricultural, and commercial segments.
As an outside Sales Rep with U.S. AutoForce, you’ll be building relationships and consulting with your current and soon-to-be customer base from the road and your home office. Every day, you’ll look at our data to understand the new sales opportunities available and do the work to make the deal. To thrive in this job, you’ll need some experience building relationships with B2B clients and a drive to win. We’ll teach you everything else you need to know, whether you’re new to sales or a seasoned pro.
As a member of the U.S. AutoForce family, you will take part in “making a difference” for your fellow team members as well as those in our community – all while having the opportunity for growth and development. Apply now to join and begin making your mark with us!
When you’re considering a new job, it’s normal to have a ton of questions. Here are a few we’re asked all the time.
- Why work here? As we’ve grown, our team has stuck together like a family. You can rely on the people you work with to care about you and help you find a home, not just another job.
- What benefits do you offer? We offer the standard health, dental, and vision programs you’ll need to take care of your family from day 1, but there’s more. We also have 401(k) with match, on the job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- What is the pay structure? We offer a competitive base salary plus commission.
We're excited to answer any other questions you may have during our first interview!
What are we looking for?
- You need to be willing to travel locally, with occasional overnights. You can expect to spend most days of the week out in the field, interacting with customers and prospecting for new business.
- You have a strong competitive drive – you WANT to win at everything you do!
- You’re able to deal with a variety of people and situations in a positive and open minded manner
- You hold yourself accountable – you proactively set goals and work well within a team
- You have a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- You need to be adaptable to change, technology and using a CRM (we use SalesForce)
- You have previous B2B sales experience
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
US Autoforce a Division of US VentureWhy Work Here?
Voted Great Place to Work in 2022!
U.S. AutoForce brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships. With comprehensive product offerings, expanded capabilities, and combined distribution, U.S. AutoForce is the preferred source in the automotive industry.