- $20 Hourly
U.S. AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships.
This position performs daily delivery with a set route of stops. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, loading and unloading vehicles as needed, and collecting COD and cash orders at point of delivery.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM + Saturday, or until route completed (hours may vary based upon routes). Overtime as needed.
- Drive 16' - 26' box truck and follow all safety procedures per training manual
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Provide quality customer service
- Be proficient and perform the proper procedures for performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Keep complete and accurate records and logs of all driving and deliveries
- Drives a short route, limited cash handling, van or box truck. May drive vehicles up to 26,001 lbs. occasionally
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
**$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** ($500 after 90 days, additional $500 after 6 months of employment!)
- Highly competitive wages, starting at $20.00/hour
- Healthcare benefits, available your first day on the job
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Contribution AND Match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- HealthSmart Rewards, including a dedicated Health Coach and healthy living reimbursement program
- Growth and Advancement through our Material Handler Career Ladder
Looking for the latest U.S. AutoForce Careers updates? Follow us on Facebook!
- Must be 21 years old or older (mandatory company policy)
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to follow instructions and safe operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service
- 1 years’ work experience and satisfactory completion of company road test by qualified assessor.
- Ability to be trained and use powered industrial trucks (forklifts) and high reach lifts, as required
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test (do not test for THC / marijuana)
- Valid DOT Medical Card or the ability to obtain DOT Medical Card per DOT/FMCSA guidelines and requirements during the hiring process. (Please visit the DOT/FMCSA website for a complete list of requirements)
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
US Autoforce a Division of US VenturePhoenix, AZ
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.