Construction Field Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
U.S. Petroleum Equipment, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., is a long time industry leader in petroleum equipment installation and service excellence. Petroleum Equipment Installer/Construction Technicians perform a wide variety of tank, equipment and pipe installation and construction work. Our customer sites are retail convenience stores, industrial and commercial tank and pipe sites as well as automotive repair shops throughout our region of Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula Michigan, and Northern Illinois.
**Sign-on Bonus of $2000!**
- As an Installer/Construction Technician you work independently as well as on a team for large and small projects throughout our service region
- Experience or willingness to be trained to use a wide variety of tools and construction processes. Technical/Trades experience with any or all of the following:
- Masonry work – Cut, break and pour concrete
- Excavation work – With appropriate equipment grade, dig trenches & backfill
- Pipe work – Cut/drill steel, and install or thread pipe
- Welding – May need to weld or fabricate metals
- Review project details to ensure that proper materials, tools, and equipment are loaded and brought to each job
- Track and document inventory of materials used on job, is cost conscious, tracks and cares for tools and practices efficient work habits
- Perform maintenance, care, and upkeep of grounds, buildings, equipment, vehicles, and machines to continuously maintain a professional image and upkeep in general
- Communicate daily with supervisor on job progress, problems or issues. Use required technology, including email, to effectively communicate and update job requirements. Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow company guidelines on safety and environmental procedures. Maintains a safe worksite according to OSHA rules. Communicates immediately about any safety concerns
- Promotes a positive working atmosphere, communicates his or her improvement ideas and shares in a constructive manner offering ideas, not just complaints
- A valid driver’s license with a demonstrated safe driving history is required
- You may be certified as appropriate or required
- Required overnight travel during peak construction season
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
US Autoforce a Division of US VentureWhy Work Here?
Voted Great Place to Work in 2022!
U.S. AutoForce brings together more than 100 years of experience as an industry leader in the distribution of tires, undercar parts, and lubricants to independent tire retailers, auto repair shops, and automotive dealerships. With comprehensive product offerings, expanded capabilities, and combined distribution, U.S. AutoForce is the preferred source in the automotive industry.
558 Carter CtKimberly, WI