Elite Diesel Technicians Wanted!
US AutoLogistics is looking for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics and Technicians! At USAL our Mechanic associates receive industry leading pay, benefits and culture. We have a fleet of 500+ trucks, 3 major shops, and 15 terminals located throughout the Eastern United States.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Industry leading hourly rates for each level of Mechanic/Technician
- 401k program with company match on all eligible earnings including annual discretionary bonus based on performance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage for you and your family
- Company provided Life Insurance with optional supplemental life insurance available
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off and nine (9) paid company holidays
Mechanic I Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and repair heavy duty Auto Transport Truck units and trailers to meet DOT inspection requirements
- Perform Preventative Maintenances (PMs) in a timely manner. Replacing items such as oil and filters, tires, and other related parts
- Perform overhead tune-ups on all types of company owned heavy duty diesel engines
- Diagnose electronic diesel engine control systems
- Replace and/or repair air compressors, water pumps, fan hubs, belts, power steering and other external engine parts
- Troubleshoot and repair heavy truck air brake systems, a/c and heating systems, electrical systems, trailer components, transmissions
- Inspect trailer components and make repairs to hydraulics, and other trailer parts. May perform some welding
- Enter data (inspections, repairs, work orders, etc.) into shop labor system (TMT) accurately and timely
- Communicate with internal customers and shop associates
- Operate a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
* Is legally able to work in the United States.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status. Friedkin Companies, Inc. and its affiliates maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.