US AutoLogistics (USAL) is a premier, privately held OEM automobile transportation logistics Company. Headquartered in Houston, TX with additional fleet management facilities across the Southern and Midwestern United States, we offer high-quality, cost-effective transport solutions for the world's best automobile brands throughout the contiguous United States. We are licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and strictly adhere to all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) guidelines. Our drivers and terminal support associates strive to deliver each load according to our S.O.L.D.philosophy - safely, on-time, legally compliant and damage-free.
** Experienced Car Haulers (over 2 years verifiable car haul experience within the last 5 years) are eligible for a $5000 sign on bonus!**
***Non-experience Car Haulers are eligible for new hire training and orientation***
CDL-A Driver (Car Hauler) Pay and Benefits
- Pay per mileandper unit-$.651/mile, loaded and empty;
- Annual performance bonus program enhances yearly earnings;
- 401k with a 4% match starting on day one;
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance plans; including wellness and tobacco free discounts;
- Free short term and long term disability;
- Great "Driver First" work environment;
- Generous paid time off program;
- Paid training and orientation;
- Wellness program provided to associates with workout facilities in many locations;
- Many more, come find out.
CDL-A Driver (Car Hauler) Responsibilities:
As a Car/Auto Transport (CDL-A) Driver at US AutoLogistics, LLC, you'll be expected to fulfill the following:
- Load, unload and deliver brand new vehicles from the terminal to destination in a safe, secure, and legally compliant manner.
- Understand and follow all applicable DOT Federal Regulations and USAL safety guidelines when loading, unloading and operating the auto transport truck.
- Utilize onboard ELD (or paper log when applicable) in accordance with FMCSR rules.
- Utilize electronic proof of delivery in accordance with company policies to access loads, email, company portal, etc.
- While delivering the vehicles, foster and maintain positive relationships with all dealer customers.
- Participate in safety, quality and business conduct training on a regular basis
- Maintain a clean truck and a professional appearance! We take PRIDE in our work!
CDL-A Driver (Car Hauler) Requirements:
- Current CDL-A License;
- Minimum 1 year OTR driving experience accepted, Minimum 1 year Auto/Car Hauling, Flatbed, Lowboy, Straight Truck, and/or Refer experience preferred;
- Ability to pass a company required pre-hire assessment;
- High School Diploma or GED (2 year of Auto Transport Experience within the past 3 years accepted in lieu of education requirement);
- Ability to meet company guidelines related to MVR and PSP;
- Ability to read and write English in accordance with FMSCR rules.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: *
Has valid Class "A" Commercial Driver's License. Has current one year DOT Medical Certificate. Legally able to work in the United States.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to drive; sit in a truck cab for extended periods of time; hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to be frequently standing; walking; climbing or balancing; stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling; and tasting or smelling. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to pass all DOT physical requirements for truck drivers.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status. Friedkin Companies, Inc. and its affiliates maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.