- 17 - 35 years of age (must arrive at basic training before your 35th birthday).
- U.S. citizen or I-551 permanent resident / green cardholder.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- No major law violations and no open law violations.
- No major medical issues past or present.
- Some positions will require a security clearance, in which case you must be a U.S. citizen.
- 30 days paid vacation per year.
- Nationally recognized training in the job of your choice based on qualifications.
- Free medical and dental.
- Low cost medical and dental for dependents.
- Food and housing provided.
Not looking for a full-time job? Ask about options to serve in the Army Reserve!
About US Army Portland Virtual Recruiting Team