- $18 Hourly
US Airline Services is seeking a part-time Ramp Agent for Harry Reid International Airport, Las Vegas. The successful candidate will be responsible for loading and unloading cargo onto small feeder aircraft, building pallets, driving to and from the airport warehouse, completing paperwork, and communicating with customers.
• Part-time position: $18/hour
• Days of operation: Monday 0700-1000 (earlier start time), Tue-Fri 0800-1100, and Mon-Fri 1400-1800
• Address: 6055 Surrey Street, Suite 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license
• Proficient in reading, speaking, and understanding English
• Capable of lifting up to 70 pounds repeatedly • Detail-oriented with a safety-focused mindset
• Able to pass a pre-employment background check and criminal history record check, which is necessary to obtain access to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays to serve our customers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Al Vargas at email@example.com
US Airline Services LLCLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.