As a preventive medicine officer on the U.S. Army health care team, you?ll plan, coordinate and direct a program to maintain health, improve physical fitness, and prevent disease and injury. U.S. Army Reserve health care team responsibilities include creating, implementing and overseeing programs that improve physical fitness, prevent disease and reduce injury. Nuclear, biological and chemical surety programs are just a few examples of how your expertise will enhance the Army's medical surveillance mission. Work alongside a team of renowned professionals in veterinary medicine, public health, audiology within the United States and its partner nations. Your potential is limited to your imagination, join the largest health care network in the world!
- Substantial loan repayment
- Generous sign-on bonus and retention bonus pay
- Comprehensive/low-cost medical and dental package
- Access to family morale and recreational facilities
- Paid continuing medical education
- Flexible work-schedules