URtech Manufacturing Burlington, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
URtech is a provider of end-to-end Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) to global Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s). Our services extend over the entire product life cycle of high-tech electronics from the introduction of new products through to the growth, maturity, and end-of-life phases of manufacturing services. At URtech, we believe that our growth and success are tied to our employees and are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team.
Reporting to the Inventory Team Leader, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for properly picking, packing, and shipping customer orders, as well as preparing all shipping documents and labels.
• Unpack, examine, and route incoming shipments for the kitting process. Responsible for properly receiving and kitting all purchase orders in the MRP system.
• Maintain the inventory of shipping materials and production supplies.
• Responsible for arranging pickups by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order.
• Report damages and shortages for purchasing and/or sales to rectify.
• Responsible for always keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand.
• Responsible for maintaining work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and following prescribed safety regulations.
• Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our customers and suppliers for parts and/or raw materials using a company car, as needed.
• Assist in cleaning boards, as needed.
• Comply with all quality standards and policies.
• High School diploma or post-secondary education.
• 1-2 years of shipping and receiving experience an asset.
• Related experience in the electronics or other hi-tech manufacturing industry.
• Must be proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be team-oriented and have good interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule at times due to business needs.
• Knowledge of UPS and FedEx shipping software.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record for local pickups and deliveries. Driving records will be checked upon hire.
Any other job-related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
URtech ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Benefits plan, PTO, vaccine incentives, paid birthday leave, overtime at 40 hours/week
835 Harrington CourtBurlington, ON
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at URtech Manufacturing