Seasonal Call Center Customer Service Representative
URBN Indiana, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Resolve customer service issues and provide solutions in a friendly, courteous, efficient, and accurate manner including sell products over the phone and assist customers through the buying process.
- Possess excellent speaking voice and vocabulary.
- Able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute.
- Must be able to successfully complete training and pass assessment exam.
- Effective use of computer skills.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
Center is open 7 days a week and shift vary. Must be open including weekends.
This position will be 4-8 weeks commitment and may lead to full time permanent employment based on attendance and performance.
Training classes will be offered in November 2021 including weekly incentives up to $250!
URBNWhy Work Here?
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Urban Outfitters, Inc.(URBN), is a leading lifestyle products and services company which operates a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Anthropologie, BHLDN, Free People, Terrain, Urban Outfitters and Nuuly brands and the Food and Beverage division. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is a Fortune 1000 company with $4 Billion in revenue.
501 Windy Ridge Road IndianaIndiana, PA