Entry Level: Public Relations, Promotions, Sales and Marketing
UPro has an immediate need for a Public Relations and Marketing Communications Assistant to join our team. Our rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing and sales. In these uncertain times, we have still proven to be successful for our clients through our several years of experience and expertise.
Due to our ability to keep the team intact throughout the pandemic and maintain our standards for our client we have been given a unique opportunity to add to our list of clientele and to dramatically increase their product exposure, sales and help with brand recognition.
There has always been a high - demand for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services but now more so than ever. UPro has become one of the leading marketing firms providing advertising, marketing, and sales campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products.
The entry-level role will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
At UPro our goal is to make sure everyone receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right individual can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the executive team and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Marketing & account satisfaction
• Project management & team leadership
• Sales strategies using our B2B platform
• Developing expansion teams for future market growth
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on
• College degree or in the process of completion
• Experience working with people
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in a related field
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service-oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
UPro Universal Inc
Why Work Here?UPro Inc. is a national direct sales and consulting firm, started in 2014 in Boston, MA with the purpose to reconnect potential consumers and clients together through a personable face to face approach. With technology evolving everyday and social media becoming the norm of human connections, let us not forget the importance of an old fashioned handshake and the in-person experience.
Come join our dynamic team and great company culture as we continue to work together in these unprecedented times!