****Store is located in Sherman Oaks, CA*****
Support the Center Manager in all aspects of center operations and ensure achievement of revenue projections. Able to perform all duties and functions of Sales and Customer Service Associate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivate, train and develop all center associates, focusing on excellent customer service, customer engagement, and sales functions including cross and up-selling.
- Maintain a high level of orderliness throughout the center by assisting the Center Manager in creating systems that ensure compliance in the above areas. Follow up-to maintain organization.
- Assist the Center Manager with the upkeep of center imaging, impact zones and display areas.
- Assist the Center Manager in all areas of inventory control, ordering, and maintaining stock and vendor relationships.
- Ensure that all center associates maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance according to TUPSS standards at all times.
- Assist the Center Manager in planning, preparing and conducting meetings, developing incentive programs and other associate related activities.
- Proactively handle customer complaints and resolve customer issues.
- Provide escalation point for customer and vendor concerns.
- Accurately perform daily close out procedures, general ledger administration, bank deposits and other accounting functions in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Efficiently use TUPSS computer systems in support of communication, reporting and other business requirements.
- Assume the Center Manager position in his/her absence.
- Assist with any customer service sales associate duties as needed.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
Education and/or Experience: (Print experience preferred)
- 1– 3 years of customer service experience in a retail environment. Experience in leading or managing a team is highly desirable. POS and computer experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with customers and associates in person, in writing and over the phone.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers and binding machinery, packaging tools, other business equipment and complete customer paperwork.
- Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with federal / state/ local law and company policies.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
UPS Store #6884We are planning on opening more stores which provides very real opportunity for growth. We are the largest pack and ship company in the world and have been for over 100+ years. We stand for quality, efficiency and known as the solution provider for small business. UPS Stores are franchised owned and expanding rapidly, offering advancement opportunities for those that enjoy delivering World Class customer relations.
Los Angeles, CA