Customer Service Associate / Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
****Store is located in Sherman Oaks, CA*****
Support the Center Manager in all aspects of center operations and ensure achievement of revenue projections. Able to perform all duties and functions of Sales and Customer Service Associate. This position provides very real advancement opportunities, competitive hourly rate, and multiple achievable bonus plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Focus on excellent customer service, customer engagement, and sales functions including cross and up-selling.
- Maintain a high level of orderliness throughout the center.
- Assist the Center Manager with the upkeep of center imaging, impact zones and display areas.
- Maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance according to TUPSS standards at all times.
- Proactively handle customer complaints and resolve customer issues.
- Accurately perform daily close out procedures.
- Efficiently use TUPSS computer systems in support of communication, reporting and other business requirements.
- Assist with any customer service sales associate duties as needed.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
Education and/or Experience: (Print experience preferred)
- 1– 3 years of customer service experience in a retail environment. Experience in leading or managing a team is highly desirable. POS and computer experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with customers and associates in person, in writing and over the phone.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers and binding machinery, packaging tools, other business equipment and complete customer paperwork.
- Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with federal / state/ local law and company policies.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
UPS Store #6884
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at UPS Store #6884