Do you have 5-7 years marketing and PR experience and want to take your career to the next level? Look no further! We are looking for an outstanding Account Supervisor to join our team. We are a smart, aggressive group providing a comprehensive range of marketing and PR services to an exciting mix of start up and established companies located throughout the U.S.
We are a boutique B2B and B2C firm, passionate about achieving great results and work closely as a team. We have an awesome mentoring program to ensure you receive personalized, continuous training.
The ideal Supervisor will lead 2-4 of our client teams on day-to-day activities:
- Develop media, content, social media and related strategy
- Create and execute innovative campaigns targeting media, bloggers and other influencers
- Manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs and other social media activity
- Generate new short- and long-form content
- Build and maintain websites, graphics and video
- Organize speaking programs, awards and listings
- Develop direct marketing and marketing automation programs.
Other activities the Supervisor or Director will be involved in include:
- Think strategically about client marketing and communications issues and working with us to create solutions
- Assist with preparation and presentation of new business presentations
- Participate in agency management and growth
- 5-8 years total experience, 2-3 years at least of PR agency experience
- Passion for providing clients with outstanding work
- Strong track record of media and industry analyst coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in providing strategy and results for clients
- Strong work ethic, self-starter personality
- Fun to work with
- Willing to mentor junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ambitious personality, eager for advancement
- Eagerness to learn and share successful strategies
- Sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 days per year vacation to start
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Ongoing training and career development
- Bonus program
- 401(k) with guaranteed contribution
- Work-at-home policy
- Summer hours
- Casual attire
- Regular fun events!