Attention: Property Field Claims Adjuster – TRAINEE – Port St. Lucie, FL
Interested candidates must be willing to live in the St. Pete/Tampa, FL vicinity to complete the training at our home office. An additional monthly stipend may be available to offset expenses during your stay in St. Petersburg. When the training is completed, the candidate must be willing to relocate back to Port St. Lucie, FL.
Salaried $50,000 Positions!
Complete training for Field Property Claims Adjuster Trainee!
UPC Insurance is seeking motivated candidates interested in learning the property adjuster trade and becoming field claims adjusters. Qualified candidates will receive 4-6 months of comprehensive insurance and adjuster training. When the training is completed, the candidate must be willing to relocate back to Port St. Lucie, FL. Each candidate may receive a COLA (cost of living adjustment if applicable) + Relocation Assistance.
- 4-6 months of training at UPC headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL (an additional monthly stipend may be available to offset expenses during your stay in St. Pete)
- Relocation assistance back to Port St. Lucie, FL
ONCE YOU ARE IN FIELD:
- Work remotely from your home
- Flexible work schedule
- Company car provided
- Auto Insurance paid
- Rapidly growing company
- Opportunity for advancement
- Outstanding benefits
- Discretionary bonus based on the company's successful financial performance
- Yearly salary review
- 401k plan after one month of employment with a 5% company match
- Company subsidized health insurance and fully-paid, short-and-long term disability
- Associates or Bachelors' degree required; All Majors considered!
- Strong time management, results driven, reliable, and customer focused
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity and functional skill with Microsoft Office products (word, excel, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to travel for day-to-day field work and to attend training as needed.
- Ability to load and unload equipment as well as bend, walk, and climb for consecutive hours while inspecting damaged property.
- Must be able to carry and climb a ladder and conduct roof inspection.
- Able to drive sit in a vehicle and drive long distances.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
THE POSITION: The UPC Claims Adjuster manages their assigned claims and provides prompt, courteous and fair claim service on homeowner property claims. You will be responsible for the on-site inspection of properties, evaluating damage, investigating coverage, communicating with customers, obtaining important claims information, and negotiating damage settlements. You will be documenting claims activity into our electronic claims system and following processes that provide fair claim resolutions, customer satisfaction and cost management.