Store Manager Retail
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UNOde50 was founded in the late 1990s by a group of designers who resolved to establish a brand of fashion jewelry and accessories that would break all existing molds. The project was based on the creation of pieces with a unique and distinctive style, which soon became known for their flair and innovation.
This fusion of tradition and modernity was the breeding ground for a new and different brand, steeped in a spirit of craftsmanship and signaling exclusivity through its design and quality. The brand started out with the original and exclusive philosophy of creating only 50 units of each design, thereby supplying the trademark name. This unorthodox approach soon proved an unqualified success.
Over time, UNOde50’s production and family have grown, although the name has remained in order to remind us that, just as on the very first day, the quality and exclusiveness of each piece are our first priority.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Store Manager directs all activities related to sales, client service, operations, and talent management.
• Achieve individual and boutique sales goals, and proactively perform against expectations.
• Monitor daily sales performance and objectives. Manage day-to-day activities of the sales floor to meet sales goals.
• Develop, train, and continuously motivate sales associates.
• Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the highest degrees of client service.
• Build a strong base of clients and assist associates to build strong relationships.
• Network within the local market to increase brand awareness and desirability.
• Assist with client service issues.
• Prioritize merchandise replenishment and visual directives to maximize volume drivers.
• Assist with efforts to maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Recruit and train sales associates.
• Supervise staff and enforce company policies.
• Constantly involve the team in decision making to set and accomplish the highest standards. Help achieve and motivate associate performance.
• Build an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
• Create schedules for all associates, efficiently budgeting payroll hours.
• Ensure the integrity of payroll and the payroll process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 2-3 years of retail management experience.
• Experience managing teams preferred.
• Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Foreign language skills a plus.
• Computer literacy.
Get fresh Fashion Jewelry Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.