Customer Service Representative - Full Time - 17/hour
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service / Data Entry Specialist receives and enters customer orders for product sales. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold.
This is an hourly position. Pay $17/hour
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms via telephone and email.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Perform administrative duties, such a keeping sales records, Process credit card charges for customer orders
- Update order pickup log to alert shipping department order has been paid for and is ok to leave
- Selling or Influencing Others Sell products or services Solicit orders from established or new customers
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization Communicate visually or verbally
- Request customer order
- Obtain information from individuals Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Accuracy - Enter all orders with complete accuracy - products, price, volumes, order source.
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Professional Speaking Manner- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Business Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Skills Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Rapport - Build rapport with customers and co-workers by listening, suggesting, reacting positively and providing accurate, timely information.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technical Skills Basic working competency with customer software tracking systems, data entry software, and Locate inventory and Shopify Software systems.
- Resource Management Skills Time Management - Managing one's own time.
Benefits Package Includes:
Health Insurance (employer pays 100% employee only, Kaiser Bronze plan)
Accrued PTO (40 hours in 1st/12 Months of employment)
6.5 Paid Holidays
IRA retirement plan with matching (up to 3%)
Accrued Sick Time (Up to 48 hours/year)
1 Free paid eye exam for the Employee per year
Profit sharing program (after 1 calendar year of continuous employment)
UNIcycle Business Consulting
Get fresh Customer Service Order Entry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.