Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sales support i.e. pricing, expediting orders, product specs, etc.
- Keep Finance Officer updated with inventory value, stocking levels and movement
- Accurately record information about rebates, incentives and spiffs related to inventory
- Daily purchasing and tracking of orders placed
- Investigating and resolving invoice discrepancies
- Active monitoring of stocking levels and usage
- Monitoring and negotiating freight
- Catalog and B2B download management and updating
- Processing and tracking of claims and their resolution
- Monitoring and ordering company supplies for sales, office, printers, etc.
- Researching office related vendors for best service and pricing i.e. water, coffee, printer cartridges, etc.
- Additional projects and analysis reports as assigned.
- Organize and maintain current files, reports and other inventory related information.
- Proficiency in computer skills; intermediate experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to constantly receive information from multiple sources, consolidate the knowledge gained and make quick and effective decisions.
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently as well as work effectively within a team.
· Health Insurance – Multiple policies available
· Dental Insurance available at a discounted cost
· Vision Insurance available at a discounted cost
· Short and Long Term Disability available
· Life Insurance – $10,000 policy provided by the company.
· HSA - Health Savings Plan
· 125 plan, FSA and Dependent Care plans available
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Accrued Paid Time Off earned with each pay period.
Most benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
The 401k plan has a 6 month required employment period to participate.
Required education: Associates Degree in Related Field - Will consider experience in lieu of
- Average or above keyboard speed
- Purchasing: 4 years