Unis Technology is one of the largest equipment manufacturers in the world. We produce video, redemption, kiddie, and outdoor ride amusement products for customers in over 60 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a responsible Parts Administrator to receive and record shipments, unload packages and check their contents, along with processing, packaging and shipping of all orders; answer emails and phone calls providing customer with pricing and part numbers.
- Customer Service
- Phone/Email Support
- Receive shipments and execute appropriate paperwork
- Inspect contents to ensure they are properly received
- Coordinate with suppliers on Incoming shipments
- Label deliveries and allocate them to inventory
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Assure all shipments are properly packaged for customer satisfaction
- This individual should be extremely organized and have great attention to detail.
- This person will be respectful of and feel comfortable dealing with all people, cultures and nationalities.
- Additionally, excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills are required.
- The individual must handle telephone and email inquiries throughout the day in a prompt, efficient, professional, and pleasant manner.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Requires long periods of time on your feet.
- Insurance including Dental and Vision available after 90 days, matched by company contribution.
- Paid annual vacation
- Weekly Hourly Paid