UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. We’re expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, “providing superior service to our members.” In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter, your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work smarter and to be more successful
- Leads a Contact Center team of approximately 35-40 team members, including Supervisors, Senior Reps and Reps. Provides service, operations and sales leadership while assisting in overseeing the daily activities of the Call Center Department while ensuring that all standards including policy, procedures and audit requirements are met.
- Assists and supports the Call Center Management in leading teams of representatives to meet and exceed performance goals. These teams may be on different Operations Centers.
- Supervises and coaches team on professionalism, sales techniques, service expectations, and compliance guidelines, ensuring maximum performance, service levels and appropriate results are being achieved.
- Creates and supports an atmosphere which promotes the Credit Union’s strategic goals through mutual respect, consideration of others and open communication.
- Resolves complex issues (i.e. escalated member calls), establishes work priorities, and makes decisions within established guidelines and/or authorities.
- Monitors calls, chats and emails received by the team and evaluates service quality according to established measurements. Takes action to ensure operational efficiency. Provides feedback and develops team member competency.
- Manages directly, Team Supervisors and indirectly, all of their direct reports.
- Partners with the Digital Services Manager to deliver a high quality experience to members through Chat and Secured Mail, leveraging technology and developing Rep skillsets and competency appropriate to the channel. Deliver on Channel objectives.
- Recommends improvements in operating procedures, as identified.
- Ensures TMs receive training and assistance with Products & Services, handling appropriate member inquiries for role and risk mitigation.
- Attends all Credit Union training as it relates to the position.
- Ensures that the Contact Center and the team’s needs are met in regard to performance measurements, resources, budget, time sheets, staff meetings, interviewing candidates, employment, counseling, scheduling, performance evaluations, training, motivation, coaching and discipline.
- Ensures full compliance with UNIFY Financial Credit Union Service Standards, policies, procedures and the Bank Secrecy Act.
- May work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a 24/7 Contact Center.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required to Operations Centers where teams reside and other meetings/training, as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred with a minimum of four years-related Call Center experience, Automated Call Distribution and Consumer and Real Estate Lending knowledge preferably in a financial institution.
- Requires a minimum of three years of supervisory experience, the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff, strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills and proficiency in word processing software and spreadsheet software applications.
- Exceptional sales and members skills with a demonstrated aptitude for sales achievement and goal obtainment also required. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package* Includes:
Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
*All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer. For more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com