- Use and continue to evolve the full range of your skills in a role that includes both supporting members and executing various sales strategies.
- Receive outstanding in-house and online training and leverage great tools to help you learn our industry and thrive in this position. We'll also cross-train you in other other functions, such as Teller.
- Enjoy the autonomy you need to excel as well as strong support and mentorship from a seasoned manager and experienced team.
- Gain broad exposure to underwriters, compliance personnel, loan processors and others, building out your knowledge and understanding of the banking industry. This could enable you to identify areas of interest as your chart your career with UNIFY. Some opportunities have educational requirements and could require a commute or relocation.
- Enjoy a unique culture; our genuine intent is to help members financially and we take a consultative approach to their financial success. After all, we're accountable to our members, not shareholders.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Member Services Representative opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of successful experience in outside sales, call center outbound sales, fundraising, or other roles requiring outreach and initiative.
- Experience with customer service and the ability to learn functions such as opening/closing/maintaining accounts, ATM/debit card processing, account maintenance, wire transfers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively assist customers and team members in difficult situations
- A demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, and work with integrity, and honesty