Inside Sales Rep II
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Location: Chantilly, VA
As the Inside Sales Representative II, you will be responsible for generating revenue by assisting in providing consultative sales solutions, closing sales, and developing consultative selling tactics to educate customers and employees on the application of professional services to add value to the product solutions business. You will manage online portals, track quote responses, and communicate internally on response rates. You will quote, configure, accept purchase orders, conduct telemarketing/telesales campaigns to major accounts and interface with customers to provide pre-sales support and services. Additionally, you will work closely with internal teams to include marketing support, customer service, and pre and post-sale technology resources to offer UGI customers guidance on product choices and options.
- Build and manage mid-level customer relationships by responding to requests and providing quality service and support.
- Understand and communicate UNICOM's value proposition and service offerings.
- Create moderately complex quotes with solutions and accept purchase orders.
- Drive new business through outbound telesales campaigns to government customers.
- Build and maintain the CRM Customer Database.
- Assist in forecasting and pipeline development in conjunction with Client Executives and management.
- Assist in managing sales opportunities in conjunction with the field, technical, and Professional Service support and provide input related to Bids and Proposals.
- Build relationships with vendor partner sales reps, and understand and utilize internal UNICOM resources and contract vehicles.
- Quickly and effectively resolve internal and external customer issues and provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist in negotiating special pricing with partners and begin to upsell where appropriate.
- In coordination with Client Executive, assist in strategically selling UNICOM's service offerings and begin to conduct face-to-face meetings via Video Conferencing.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however, experience may be substituted for education.
- 2 – 5 years of related and progressive sales and customer service work experience is required.
- Prior experience selling technology products, services, and solutions to mid-level decision-makers with Federal customers is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with demanding customers and solving customer problems is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a basic understanding of IT solutions and the ability to field customer requests.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have a high-energy work ethic and be available to work non-standard hours during peak season times.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Currently, there are no travel requirements identified for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in an office environment with the passage of employees through the work area.
Thank you for your interest in UNICOM Government, Inc.
At UNICOM Government, Inc., our top priority is our people. We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work-life balance by providing unique programs and comprehensive benefits that are important to today’s busy professionals. UGI’s benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, life and disability insurance, 401K, short and long-term disability, and flexible spending. UGI employees also enjoy observance of federal holidays, a family-friendly environment, flexible work schedules, and an onsite gym.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal-opportunity employer by viewing the federal "Know Your Rights" poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources for assistance.
One Mission. Yours.
UNICOM GOVERNMENT INCChantilly, VA
Get fresh Inside Sales Rep II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.