We are seeking an Oncology traveler to join our team!
10 Hr Days
8/4/2020 - 11/7/2020
$3,420 Weekly Gross - $2,100 Weekly Stipend - $30 Hourly - $1,000 Completion Bonus* - $500 Referral Bonus*
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 2 years previous experience as RN,1 year recent travel experience, experience in a teaching facility
- BLS, Chemo Biotherapy Cert
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer a sign-on bonus, incentive and referral bonuses, and an extension bonus. We look forward to meeting you on orientation day!
UNI Health Care Recruiters
Why Work Here?UNI Health Care Recruiters is a strong force in the healthcare staffing industry as we continue to provide healthcare professionals and strengthen the relationships with our client facilities. Recently we expand our travel division with committed, passionate, and team players that share in the excitement we consistently contribute to our organization. We take pride in knowing our healthcare providers as well as our client facilities never doubt how important they are to us. Let us show you what we are all about....YOU!
UNI has been successfully staffing healthcare providers to our client facilities across the nation for 39 years...and going strong!
San Francisco, CA