Regional Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Regional Account Manager (Texas)
Reports To: Director of Sales
The UNEX Regional Accounts Sales Manger’s is responsible for driving direct sales to a select group of end users where UNEX will develop & deliver turn-key solutions. The national account manager will oversee and manage client relationships on a national basis and communicate with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals. Other responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize UNEX Products & resale products to defined National Accounts.
- Define and achieve - UNEX market dollar potential and set achievable Sales goals.
- Define and achieve - Unex market dollar potential and set achievable Sales goals. Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals.
- Facilitate working relationship between Distributors and UNEX Marketing on the execution of sales leads, development of sales promotions and the production of case studies and other marketing materials.
- Facilitate working relationship between UNEX & outside vendors on projects requiring resale items.
- Provide sales and market analysis, sales forecast and distribution reports as required.
- Deliver on site support to actual shipped project within the region.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- External Working Relationships – Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and competition and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Business Necessity – The needs of the employer may be dependent on responding to and anticipating rapidly changing external and internal demands in all aspects of how business is conducted. This may include, but is not limited to, organization structure, finances, goals, personnel, work processes, technology, and customer demands. Therefore, it may become necessary to make modifications to how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with minimal or no advance notice to employees. Accordingly the employee must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance.
- Safety and Security –All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred.
- 7+ years sales experience
- Minimum of three years within the material handling industry
- Prior experience within the shelving and racking sales
OTHER SKILL, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent Customer Service / Organizational Skills
- Work experiences with CAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability and willingness to educate and speak to large groups in person and via WebEx. Great communication skills
- Travel (30%-50%
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software; Manufacturing Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Inventory Software; Order Processing Systems; Project Management Software; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation software (PowerPoint); and Publisher software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, sit and stand. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?