Program Management Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
UNEW, Inc., formerly known as ETS Power Group, Inc., has been on the forefront of the Gas Turbine Engine OEM Replacement parts industry since 1999. Our success in the industry is a product of advanced knowledge and experience along with innovative concepts and efficient modification through design and quality control. Our company values diversity and strong work ethics, while providing a highly competitive salary and the chance to grow in a rewarding, innovative environment.
As a Program Management Engineer, you will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that ll parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reporting program status to Senior Management.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- WBS Budget management experience.
- Gas turbine experience.
- Due to the nature of this work, you must be a U.S. Citizen or Green card holder.
UNEW offers employees an environment that values diversity and strong work ethics, and provides a highly competitive salary, valuable benefits including 401K matching contributions, retirement plans, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and the change to grow in a rewarding, innovative environment.
UNEW Inc.Stuart, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.