- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UNEW, Inc., formerly known as ETS Power Group, Inc., has been on the forefront of the Gas Turbine Engine OEM Replacement parts industry since 1999. Our success in the industry is a product of advanced knowledge and experience along with innovative concepts and efficient modification through design and quality control.
As a Patent Coordinator, you will be in charge of patent research and coordination with UNEW Legal Team.
- Identification of potential risks regarding freedom to operate (analysis of exclusive rights such as patents owned by competitors).
- Work with patent attorneys and research personnel in planning patent applications and in developing alternative embodiments to inventions to provide robust patent coverage.
- Perform prior art searches to assess patentability and clearance issues, internal and competitive patent landscapes.
- Provide reports regarding patent and portfolio status, claims, and family trees.
- Work directly with research and product development personnel and patent attorneys to obtain information and materials pertaining to assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Assist in the evaluation of concepts from external sources.
- Provide research and support to patent attorneys on patent matters, licensing and acquisition matters.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for IP protection to R&D team.
- Assist in identifying, developing and performing training for company as it relates to IP.
- Plan, organize, and run brainstorming sessions and IP status meetings.
- Assist R&D with the preparation of invention disclosures.
- Provide intellectual property updates to IPTs.
- Maintain technical and patent database, as well as databases of inventions related to specific research and development projects.
- 7+ years of IP (intellectual property) experience and demonstrated capabilities in coordinating with Patent counsel.
- Outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing complex projects and a large volume of matters, meet deadlines, and prioritize as needed.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be a US Citizenship or Green card holder.
UNEW offers employees an environment that values diversity, strong work ethics, and provides a highly competitive salary, valuable benefits including 401K matching contributions, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Want to be a part of a team that encourages your innovation and values your abilities? Then Contact UNEW Today!
Get fresh Gas Turbine Engine jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.