Provide advanced reservoir simulation work and technical advice with emphasis on reserves estimation, reservoir modeling, and complex reservoir engineering projects. Has outstanding technical capability in Unconventional CMG modeling, reserves, and type curves.
Report directly to the CEO, with tremendous career growth potential. Will be leading: customer support effort, new basin entries and product development.
- BS in petroleum engineering is required; MS or PhD is a plus, but not required;
- Must have at least eight (8) years of related experience in both areas of reserves and simulation
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience with CMG unconventional modeling & CMOST
- Experience with SEC reserves booking in Aries/PHDwin a plus
- Working knowledge of standard reservoir simulation software is a requirement (CMG, Eclipse, etc.)
- Programming skills a plus R, Python, or other similar programming languages
- Relevant experience in the field of data analytics and familiarity with Spotfire software is desirable, but not required