Senior Technical Support - Helpdesk
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Sr.. Technical Support Representative with Unadyn your core responsibilities would be inclusive of provided customer service and troubleshooting support to Field Service Technicians and customers. Additionally, maintaining department instrument listing and calibrations for inside and field service. Assist the Engineering Dept with occasional lab testing of equipment and compounds sent in by customer base. Performing administrative tasks such as opening and managing Service Orders cases and providing service reports and documenting expenses to Accountability Dpt.
Occasional travel to customer facilities to witness and understand equipment application/s and operations, effect necessary repairs, and deliver parts and/or components as needed
- Excellent Customer Service presence over the phone and occasionally in person.
- Provide technical telephone support for Customers and FSTs, research and secure answers to problems.
- Provide after-hours technical support as part of an on-call rotation.
- Aptitude to learn and disseminate technical information and documentation related to equipment, systems and controls.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical controls schematics as well as systems installation and flow diagrams.
- Ability to become proficient at learning and using SAP and associated programs within to conduct daily business.
- Maintain collections of technical service manuals and documentation
- Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology (or related field) preferred and/or five (5)+ years of experience with industrial equipment similar to Una-Dyn and/or Piovan equipment;
- Must have solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings, as well as software code.
- Familiar with microprocessor controls and programs.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and provide high-quality customer service.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and multitask.
- Must be able to evaluate and respond appropriately to situations to the benefit of the customer.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, CRM and AutoCAD.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?