Digital Marketing Manager Needed to Melt the Internet - Kansas City
Are you a data-driven Digital Marketing Manager that finds joy in crushing the competition? If so, then we want to talk to you! We are looking to expand the talent of our marketing team with a strategic and analytically minded Digital Marketing Manager. This person will own the end-to-end marketing funnels for our organization; everything from the thoughtful/intentional distribution of our digital content through multi-channel campaign creation, to the tracking and reporting of generated revenue derived from any/all marketing channels and campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-organized, resourceful, ambitious, and brings a great attitude to work every day. This person should have a strong background in digital marketing funnel management (organic and paid), multi-channel campaign creation/strategy, CRM/CMS and automation tools/systems management, and tracking & analysis; overall comfortable working in an analytics/data-driven culture while also having an eye for impactful creative development and strategic problem solving.
This person will be responsible for creating and implementing varying types of acquisition-oriented assets such as landing pages and forms, emails and nurture flows, tracking pixels/analytics goals, dynamic content snippets, a/b tests, heatmaps, etc. while also owning the analysis and improvement of conversions across all channels by using historic and ongoing aggregated data to develop insights that help make informed decisions for optimizing our acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and retention efforts.
Performance Expectations for 2019
Be held accountable for UNA’s digital marketing strategies in order to help achieve UNA’s expected outcomes of closed opportunity revenue and total MQL/SQLs throughout 2019 and beyond.
Expectations — 60 Days
• Complete audit and optimization of our paid advertising efforts to increase month-over-month paid MQLs/SQLs by at least 10%.
• Complete audit and drill-down of our analytics/web (otherwise organic traffic) performance for optimal performance (incremental improvements on items such as: time on site, bounce rates, page visits, conversion goals, etc.)
Expectations — 120 Days
• Create and implement a plan for SEO to include our top/targeted keywords in order to achieve a 10% or greater month-over-month increase in organic traffic/MQLs/SQLs.
• Ownership and optimization of our Hubspot instance; funnels/workflows to include end-to-end attribution tracking and reporting to identify highest performing channels according to revenue generation.
• Reduce and maintain a paid advertising CPA of $30 for our non-traditional supplier offerings/campaigns, and reduce our CPA of $100 for traditional/larger-client type offerings/campaigns; while not exceeding $400,000 in total spend across paid media channels for 2019.
Expectations — 365 Days
• Co-manage UNA’s efforts in 1st-page rankings for strategic keyword sets while improving UNA’s overall SEO quality score by 10%, by the end of 2019 using Moz, WooRank, or other.
• Regularly scheduled/continued multivariate user experience testing; performing at least 2 A/B tests per month ongoing.
• Weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing metrics identified, tracked, and shared with the organization to include successes, failures, and opportunities across all marketing channels.
• Work with team to create and present quarterly and annual digital marketing plans
Position Overview and Requirements
• Job Type: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Strategist, Content Marketer, Automation Specialist, Data Scientist, Brand Manager
• Base Pay: $80,000 – $120,000 + Performance Bonus
• Education: High School (College Degree Preferred)
• Required Experience: 6+ years Preferred
• Location: Kansas City, MO
• Benefits: Healthcare + 401k + Vacation
• Base Knowledge Required:
Hubspot (or equivalent – i.e. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua) marketing automation experience
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns (paid and organic) that engage, inform and motivate to convert
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, i.e. A/B and multivariate experiments/testing
Experience with analytics tools + strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
• Preferred Knowledge Base:
Salesforce (or other CRM) familiarity
Google AdWords Certification (or similar/other)
Basic coding knowledge (i.e. HTML, CSS, JS)