- Per Diem on Evening and Night Shifts
- Part Time Days (6.30am - 3pm)
- Full Time Evenings (2.30pm - 11pm)
- Part Time Nights (10.30pm - 7am)
- Full Time Nights (10.30pm - 7am)
What You Will Do Here:
The RCAin this role supports the mission of UMRC & Porter Hills by:
- Provide your assigned residents with routine daily assisted living care in accordance with our mission statement, established procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisors
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of Resident care, procedures, and documentation
- Communicate and collaborate with co-workers at all levels to meet the needs of Residents
- Observe, monitor, and report to the DCS/Nurse Supervisor any change in condition
- Plan, lead, support and participate in meaningful activities with Residents and teammates
- Assist Residents with personal care
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Commitment to the wellness, dignity and independence of older adults
- Attitude of teamwork, compassion, grace and excellence
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Desire to work with the elderly and to provide excellent care
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a direct care role is preferred
What You Can Expect:
UMRC & Porter Hills acknowledges the commitment and skill of our employees by offering the following Benefits & Perks:
- Affordable and layered benefit plans for individuals hired for 30+ hours/week
- Voluntary benefit options (including Life Insurance) for team members hired for 16-29 hours/week
- Retirement Savings Plan with potential Company match
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays/year PLUS a Paid Floating Holiday & Paid Birthday Holiday!
- DailyPay option allows for next-day paycheck
- Employee Discounted Lunch choices, WheelsToWork... and more!
Who We Are:
UMRC & Porter Hills is a non-profit, faith-based leader in providing high-quality residential and support services to older adults, currently serving over 6,700 older Michigan adults annually across 22 counties in the lower peninsula! As trusted senior care experts, we are committed to promoting the wellness, dignity and independence of older adults with grace. UMRC & Porter Hills, with a combined service history of more than 160 years, provides for the current needs of older adults and their families with innovative and compassionate solutions, built upon our strong foundation of experience and integrity.
UMRC & Porter Hills is a federally funded program through CMS and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to the Resident and Participant Rights. UMRC, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
UMRC & Porter Hills