We are seeking a Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 8 years of related experience.
- active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience with Linux software development (5+ years) using Systems Engineering principles.
- Development capabilities using a compiled language such as C/C++ or Java.
- Experience building, installing, and configuring software from source code and pre-built packages including debugging installation and configuration issues.
- Shell scripting skills
- Experience developing in Python
- Sound working knowledge of developing software for cloud environments including on-prem, hybrid, or commercial.
- Experience with the following software: Accumulo Apache NiFi Atlassian Tools Enterprise Architect MySQL ZooKeeper
- Ability to write technical documentation (including the use of UML/SysML).Familiarity with CMMI Level 3 or greater environments.
- Valid Security+ certification. An ideal candidate may bring the following attributes, although these are not firm requirements for consideration: MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
ULTIMATE CHOICE STAFFING