Contract Service Agent Temp to hire ($200 Sign-On!)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NSC Technologies is currently hiring 20 Cargo Agents in Honolulu, Hi.
Competitive pay (**WEEKLY PAY)
We are currently accepting applications at our office. If you are able to meet all requirements below please call Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm to schedule an appointment!
Address: 2850 Pa'a St. suite 205 Honolulu, HI 96819
*We are located in the building directly across from Papa John's Mapunapuna*
Cargo Agent duties include any one or a combination of duties to include the loading and unloading of cargo and mail, aircraft and ground equipment operation, as well as cleaning, service and towing of aircraft and equipment, engaging and disengaging of air-start and ground power units, cargo transfers, cargo warehousing and cargo services including telephone sales, customer information and other cargo office duties. In addition, a CA performs other duties within the normal scope of cargo work and to ensure optimum customer service and maximum effort in achieving departmental goals. This is a union represented position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Routes inbound and outbound air freight shipments to their destinations.
- Receives counter orders from customers and arranges for pickup of freight and delivery to loading platform.
- Assembles cargo according to destination.
- Weighs items and determines cost, using established tariffs.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading in order to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
- Itemizes charges, prepares freight bills, accepts payments and issues refunds.
- Prepares manifest to accompany shipments.
- Adhere to required security procedures and hazardous material handling requirements.
- Unloads inbound freight and notifies consignees on arrival of shipments and arranges for delivery to consignees.
- Perform operations in conjunction with the loading and unloading of mail.
- Able to scan and assemble mail according to destination.
- Adhere to required security procedures at Air Cargo and with equipment handling.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry objects of 75 lbs maximum weight.
- Must be able to qualify and obtain a U.S. Customs and Border Protection seal.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, ability to obtain an Airport Motor Vehicle Operating Permit, and the ability to obtain certification to operate forklift trucks for the purpose of loading and unloading freight.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment and is detail oriented.
- Available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Basic typing and computer skills are required.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Good communication skills.
Please apply at the following link below.
- One location
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
ULG StaffingWhy Work Here?
ULG Staffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing cares about you! We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
2850 Pa'a StreetHonolulu, HI
BusinessView all jobs at ULG Staffing