Assistant Property Manager Summary
● Established Property Management firm seeks a dynamic Multifamily/Apartment Assistant Manager with a real go-getter personality. A high school diploma and customer service or retail experience is required. Sales and property management experience a plus.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
● High school diploma required
● 2 years Property management and/or hospitality experience required
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities
● Processing rental applications
● Participating in day-to-day contact with residents
● Showing Apartment Homes
● Preparing Leases and Lease renewals
● Assisting with Move-ins and Move-outs
● Processing rental payments
Assistant Property Manager Benefits and Perks
● We offer a competitive salary,
● Great benefits package that includes a 40l (k) plan.
● Equal Opportunity Employer.
Providing a full range of commercial real estate services in Baton Rouge, Shreveport, and Bossier City, Louisiana and the southern region since 1973, the U. L. Coleman Companies have grown to include over 150 associates and a strong regional service-oriented commercial real estate organization. We offer our national, regional, and local area clients and customers our expertise as a full-service company in providing a wide range of services. Among these are apartments, office, and retail lease space, industrial lease, commercial brokerage, buyer and tenant representation, property management, consulting, market research, and construction.