Research Collaboration Scientist - Various Locations in China (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
United Imaging Healthcare (UIH) is a leading global medical device manufacturer, developer and supplier with a diversified portfolio of advanced imaging equipment and healthcare IT solutions. We are building an innovative team with the mission of developing and supplying advanced technologies to improve patient care worldwide. There are multiple positions available at UIH in multiple cities worldwide. As part of our global team, you will have the opportunities to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing your own career path.
Research Collaboration Scientist
The Central Research Institute (CRI) of UIH has multiple research collaboration positions open in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan and Shenzhen, China. The primary responsibility of these positions is, collaborating with hospitals and research institutions, to develop innovative medical and scientific solutions on UIH’s products including MRI, CT, PET/CT, PET/MR, IGRT, etc., with the ultimate goal to build up an sustainable ecosystem in the field of medical imaging. Successful candidates are expected to work closely with colleagues from UIH’s various Business Units.
- Explore scientific frontiers, collaborate with hospitals to complete scientific research projects, and to publish results from scientific research studies.
- Coordinate resources from in/outside of the company, design and lead research projects.
- Focus on obstacles in clinical practice, collaborate with research institutions to develop innovative technologies and solutions.
- Ph.D. in biomedical engineering, computer science, medical imaging, mathematics, physics, or related field, or has at least five years of industry experience.
- Background in MR/CT/PET-CT/PET-MR, and other medical imaging acquisition, reconstruction, artificial intelligence and/or clinical experience is preferred.
- Experience in computer programming, and ability for scientific research and publications.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team-player, able to travel.
UIH America Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?