BOLTED TANK INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Are you a natural leader? Are you comfortable heading up a team as well as taking meetings with General Contractors and Project Owners?
If so, you may be the perfect candidate for our Bolted Tank Installer Foreman position.
In this position you will work side-by-side with your team constructing bolted storage tanks for domestic and international applications.
This is a Direct Hire position with Full Time Benefits, not contract work
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with and lead construction crews in the installation of bolted steel tanks
Supervises the onsite construction of projects according to the project plans. Ensures projects are completed within prescribed schedules and budgets and in compliance with company policies and procedures, safety standards, applicable codes, and directives from authorities having jurisdiction.
Hands-on supervision and work alongside crew members to erect tanks proficiently and efficiently. Provides instruction and manages the efforts of construction workers.
Read and interpret blue prints; unload and stage materials, align prefabricated materials and bolt them together, operate the jacking system when applicable.
Works with Construction Managers on job site responding to any questions raised by owners, contractors, vendors etc., reporting issues back to corporate office.
Works with Human Resources as needed on employee questions, concerns, complaints, or performance management issues. Reviews time sheets for payroll processing.
Produces daily Project Reports and submits to Project manager providing feedback on critical issues, delays or any concerns that may impede completion of the project.
Request approval for expenditures to ensure adherence to departmental budget, including labor cost, equipment, etc.
- 5 or more years management and field experience in construction of bolted tank projects.
- Available for continuous travel, both domestic and international – up to 7 days per week for long periods.
- Working knowledge of management procedures, budgeting, training and program implementation.
- Requires excellent communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat and other related software.
- Technically proficient to work remotely, respond to emails, complete daily reports, and send pictures while on the jobsite.
- Extensive knowledge of specific health, federal, state and professional regulations.
- OSHA 30, Confined Space, Aerial and Forklift Operators Certifications Required.
- Valid U.S. Driver's License and U.S. Passport required
Please provide information about previous bolted storage tank construction job on which you worked.
UIG offers medical benefits and paid vacation. Waiting period may apply
We design, manufacturer and install storage tanks for municipalities, governments and private individuals worldwide.
Why Work Here?Established in 1969 UIG is a privately held company which has been under the same ownership for the past 50 years. We design, manufacturer and install storage tanks for municipalities, governments and private individuals worldwide.
UIG is a gives all their employees a voice in and the flexibility and autonomy to learn and grow.