Quality Control Supervisor
- Expired: April 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contech Medical, a UFP Technologies company, is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of class III medical device packaging primarily for catheters and guidewires. Our experience in packaging, assembly and distribution encompasses multiple continents and the largest medical device companies in the world.
Effectively leads the work-in-process quality control team, ensuring only material conforming to product specifications leaves Contech facility. Recommends changes to inspection plans and test methods to improve inspection processes.
- Oversees quality control testing, sampling, and control strategies.
- Fills in and performs inspection and testing when necessary.
- Analyzes product and process quality data to meet quality objectives.
- Audits Quality Control staff workforce for quality and quantity of work performed.
- Manages material release and final disposition activities.
- Establishes measurement systems and analysis processes related to people, processes, and products for the Quality Control Department.
- Acts as the owner for process controls and NCR process.
- Reviews and revises applicable QC documents, deviations, etc.
- Establishes inspection requirements for new product projects.
- Performs routine supplier quality audits.
- Conducts investigation of customer complaints/corrective and preventive actions.
- Assists with sales related buyer visits when the Director of QA is unavailable.
- Reviews records for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Trains QC and complete training records for QC team.
- Follows Contech's Quality Management System, cGMP's, and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a lead role.
- 5+ years experience in QA/QC preferred.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing a plus.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of developing subordinates.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented. Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Proficient computer skills that include experience with Word, Excel, and Access and ERP systems.
- Must be able to supervise and direct multiple employees in a fast-paced, processing environment.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
To apply for this job please create a profile with us through our online application system. Click the "Apply" box in the upper right hand corner to start the application process. Or, if you already have a social media account with LinkedIn, Google, or Facebook you can use your log in credentials to apply.
Contech, a UFP Technologies company, is an Equal Opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
UFP Technologies, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at UFP Technologies, Inc.