- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Recruit, interview, & hire department managers, supervisors, and front line team members, reflecting the diversity and culture(s) of the community.
- Provide consistent accountability for direct reports and dotted line reports through training, coaching, conducting planning sessions, and performance reviews.
- Provides input on final approval on the hiring, dismissal, discipline of all gym employees
- Provides ongoing team member training & development in order to engage and retain team members.
- Provides developmental coaching and guidance for long-term career growth opportunities to all direct reports.
- Conducts regular team member meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
- Provides positive working conditions for team members and appropriate leadership, supervision, support, and feedback.
- Maintain a fully engaged and high performing team that aligns with company values and goals.
- High percentage of the GM’s time will be on ensuring Membership execution on lead, appointment setting, and guest goal in order to hit financial targets set forth by the company.
- Accountability & Performance Management is an integral component of GM leadership in order to execute on monthly sales metrics and drivers.
- Personal Production is a key component of the GM’s responsibility in order to ensure that the membership department hits their monthly targets in New Member Sales, Electronic Funds Transfer, and Point of Sale Private Coaching goals. There is a minimum goal by gym, but the GM must write the difference between the membership team performance and monthly goals.
- Participate and provide gym specific input into the development of the gym financial, expense, and operating plan.
- Develop monthly membership, fitness, and operation plans to deliver financial and retention goals
- Establish priorities and goals, including revenue goals and labor targets for the gym. Identify and plan execution of improvement in the gym.
- Provide input and report monthly results
- Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and community-focused gym culture that delivers high member satisfaction and achieves maximum profitability with the support of department heads.
- Be a role model for member service behavior by walking through gym and collecting member feedback to identify training and development opportunities for team members.
- Resolve elevated gym member concerns; conduct on-the-spot coaching to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Monitor gym appearance and ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform regular reviews, edits and overtime approval in the Company’s Time & Labor system with assistance from department heads.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, programs and promotions are efficiently executed.
- Ensures safety of employees, members and gym property.
- Experience managing reports, budgeting, revenue, payroll, and/or demonstrated math analytical / ratio skills knowledge of fitness industry.
- Strong organizational skills and customer service orientation with proven results.
- Experience with basic computer skills like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Documents, and PowerPoint.
- Strong and proven leadership, communication, time management, and analytical abilities and skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of progressive management experience supervising 3-10 employees.
- 3-5 years of sales or related experience.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
RetailView all jobs at UFC Gym
Get fresh General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.