Boxing / Kickboxing Coach
UFC GYM PHX Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
UFC Gym Ahwatukee is a mid-sized gym located in Phoenix, AZ. We are an 11,000 square foot, high-end facility and we pride ourselves in being the best in the business. We are currently looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated coaches who are skilled in Boxing and Kickboxing to lead classes in our challenging, fast-paced, and exciting work environment. Class schedules are available early mornings, mid-afternoons, evenings - everyday of the week. The coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Coaches are responsible for delivering great member service, Private Training & achieving Supplement revenue. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the weekend on either Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Execution on Key Metrics
- Sell and Conduct Private & Small Group Training with Members
- Assist members and encourage member involvement in private training.
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs. Arrives on time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Sell training sessions, execute an effective prospecting strategy, conducting guest tours, and responsible for completing sales of when needed through the Turn-Over process.
- Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the Company with regards to Private Coaching and Supplements; Achieve all minimum standards set forth (sessions, PT and supplement sales)
- Perform “Starter Sessions” and prospecting activities
- Focus on changing lives through Service, Science and Sales
- Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its “Train Different” philosophy
- Bring T.R.A.I.N (Timely, Ready, Aware, Inspiring, Noble) to life
- Conduct safe and effective private MMA training sessions
- Maintain the organization and neat presentation of the fitness floor and training spaces at all times
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Knowledge of Private Training techniques from assessment to program design.
- Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work, setup and execute successful weekends
- Extroverted/Self motivator/Customer service minded.
- Must be a team player.
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Certification from organization recognized by UFC GYM and/or Pro-Am fight background.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Current DotFIT certification (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
UFC GYM PHX
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at UFC GYM PHX