Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Statewide
UF Health Shands Hospital Gainesville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida, is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the #1 Hospital in Florida in 9 specialty areas for 2020-2021.
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Insurance
- Core benefits are for regular employees at least .5 FTE or greater.
The University of Florida Shands Hospital is hiring an Coordinator Marketing in Gainesville, Florida.
The starting salary range for this position is $47,486- $59,966 annually, depending on experience.
Email your resume today and you will be contacted by one of our recruiters.
Manages marketing and communications activities designed to promote UF Health, its lines of business, programs and services to key target audiences and to support strategies that enhance system preference and growth. The ideal candidate will work proactively to develop marketing and communication plans in support of internal client growth and awareness needs, track effectiveness of those efforts against measurable objectives and report on success, and continually improve to maximize impact.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related area and a minimum of two to three years of direct experience in planning and coordinating advertising and public relations initiatives, preferably in health care or a geographically dispersed setting.
- Commensurate experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have knowledge of communications and public relations within a diverse organization, strong organizational and planning skills, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to work well with physicians, corporate executives, healthcare professionals and the general public.
UF Health Shands Hospital is committed to diversity as a competitive advantage in attracting top talent from across the nation and around the world. We believe in sharing knowledge, learning from one another, valuing different opinions, and celebrating the things that make each one of us unique in our own right. UF Health Shands Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
UF Health Shands Hospital
BusinessView all jobs at UF Health Shands Hospital