Entry Level - Full Time - Paid Training - Leadership Opportunity
Upper Echelon Marketing is looking for goal-oriented, high-performing individuals who want to succeed in a positive team-oriented environment!
We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing and sales professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity. In order for our organization to continue to prosper, we are currently seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to work their way from an Entry Level position into a leadership or management role. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our Organization.
We focus on working hard and believe in merit based promotions.
What to expect at Upper Echelon:
- The ability to work both independently in a field based role and also in a team related office environment
- Advanced skill building and sales technique training to ensure your set up for success to meet your goals
- An environment where teamwork collaboration is encouraged for mentorship opportunities and celebration of daily and weekly accomplishments
- A culture that offers structured selling approaches, but embraces people who like to incorporate some autonomy in to their sales activities and enjoy thinking “outside the box”
- A career that doesn’t lock you down to a desk
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- Quality training and support program
- Simple sales process
- Weekly pay
- Fun, team environment
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- 6 months - 1 year sales experience (retail, insides sales, customer service, admissions, field sales, or promotional sales) preferred – not required – this is an entry level position
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Energetic and team oriented ( we like to have fun at work so you should too )
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship