At UDistrict Square our Leasing Coordinator is responsible for leading the charge in connecting people to the right apartment home. They are versatile, personable individuals with sales expertise and a passion for building relationships. They are seasoned sales professionals with proven success in providing leadership. As a Leasing Coordinator, you will be called upon to train new Leasing Agents and to provide guidance, coaching, and motivation of the team
As a Leasing Coordinator/Manager you will be out on the sales floor with the team; conducting phone and in-person sales presentations with prospective residents; managing your book of business including follow-ups, check-in calls, and renewal conversations; and handling resident relations. You will be an expert on your community and submarket, including market conditions, competitor pricing, and new and pending lease-up developments. Additionally, you will act
WHO YOU ARE
- A Sales Leader . You will provide leadership and mentoring to Leasing Agents and promoting a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- A Strong Communicator . Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized and Accountable . You are flexible and able to juggle the needs of changing priorities at the community while accomplishing the property objectives through training and motivating a high-performing leasing team.
- Creative. You are an idea person and like coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Motivated . You invest extra energy to reach your goals and help your team reach theirs.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build community and industry knowledge by identifying community trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and training.
- Connect people to community through effective leasing administration and training of your team.
- Show off our community by prioritizing curb appeal and maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and market
- Manage the leasing process by guiding the leasing team through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as development needs of the leasing team.
- Train and collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any leasing issues that arise.
- Prior sales experience in leasing, retail, banking, or other related field(s)
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases and provide sales leadership and training
- Experience leading a high-performing sales team
- Familiarity and comfort with performance metrics, sales quotas, and financial concepts
- College degree or coursework
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Generous benefits package available, including health, vision and dental options. Includes company paid STD, LTD and life insurance.
- Rental discounts for Full Time Employees
- Multitude of employee discounts including cell phone plans